Join us for an evening in the heart of downtown Findlay.
Sip and shop your way through downtown, with special hours offered by our retailers, paired with delicious wine and hors d’oeuvres.
Tickets are $75 per individual, $150 per couple. Proceeds benefit the Jane & Gary Heminger HeartCare Center.
5:30-6:30 Opening Reception at MCPA
Enjoy wine and hors d’oeuvres with hosts Gary & Jane Heminger
5:30-8:30 Stroll through downtown Findlay and enjoy our local shops.
5% of all sales will be donated to the Jane & Gary Heminger HeartCare Center.
8:00-10:00 Wrap-up the evening at the Hancock Hotel
End the evening with champagne and hors d’oeuvres, while enjoying a performance by Jason Wagner.
Register for An Evening in the Heart of Downtown Findlay by contacting Molly Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org | 567-429-7026
- Enjoy coffee from We Serve. Coffee and heart-shaped cutout cookies from Baker’s Cafe.
- Jamie Robertson started his leather shop after realizing his passion for making things out out of leather was a strong as his passion for painting fine art. Robertson has a background in apparel and accessories design. Applying the knowledge learned in his fashion industry years, the patience and creativity of being a published, professional fine artist for years, and a lifetime passion for hunting, fishing and the outdoors, has culminated in bags and gear that is original, the highest quality, and all made by hand.
- Enjoy beer and wine, along with al pastor tacos from Vivir Modern Mexican. Red roses will be given to each lady for Valentine’s Day.
- Incredible Chocolate Torte Cakes from Sharon Weddell will be available, along with Buy One Get One Free coupons good for the month of February.
- Guests will be toasting marshmallows on indoor countertop firepits and making s’mores.
- RooBarb Studios opened their doors in Downtown Findlay after several years of working out of Abby Anderson’s and Jody Combs’ homes. Named after Jody’s parents (and Abby’s grandparents), ROOsevelt and BARBara, RooBarb Studios. Ltd. was established in 2014. RooBarb features fine sterling silver jewelry created and hand-stamped on the premises with antique tools from Roosevelt’s workshop. Much of the furniture pieces that display their work are antiques from Roosevelt and Barbara’s home and workshop as well. In addition, Roobarb carries collectible Sid Dickens tiles, Mudpie, and Mixture all-soy candle flights.
- Hors d’ouevres from Wine Merchant will be available with light refreshments.
- Be sure to check out the great sales going on at Shimmery Belle, from the 40% off selection to the buy one get two free from select clearance merchandise.
- Mini cupcakes from Jen’s Buggy Whip Cake Art Studio will be available.
- Participants can come in and compete against the owners of Smarty Pants Findlay in a super-fast dice game for a chance to win a $25 Gift Card.
- The Baking Company will be on hand selling their goodies.
- Trends! on Main will be featuring their Spring 2020 clothing collection and will have a variety of accessories on hand to mix and match with your wardrobe. Live models will be walking around showcasing the fashions for spring. Swing in and enjoy the fun! Free gift with every purchase made!
Enjoy easy transportation through downtown
Flag City Cart Co. will be offering exclusive transportation for participants, starting at MCPA at 5:30. Flag City Cart Co.’s rides are always free, but their exceptional drivers do work for tips.
Stay overnight at the Hancock Hotel
Enjoy the beautiful amenities of the Hancock Hotel with an overnight package. This package includes overnight stay, parking, and brunch for two. Book your package by calling 567-271-0016, emailing email@example.com or online:
- Click “Book Now” in the right-hand corner of your screen
- Fill in your Check-In & Check-Out Date (February 14-15, 2020)
- Click “More Options” and under “Corporate No.” place the code “SHOP”