Virtual Jenelle Hohman Color Me Happy Walk & 5K 2020
May 23 - May 30$10
Don’t allow physical distancing to spoil a good walk! This year NAMI Hancock County is transforming its annual Jenelle Hohman Color Me Happy Walk & 5K into a VIRTUAL walk/run.
You can sign up at namihancockcounty.org. Participants can select to walk or run a 5K/10K and record their time using the RunKeeper app.
Starting May 23rd and continuing through May 30th, we’re asking that you step outside and walk/run for your physical/mental health and to connect with others!
Upload photos of yourself walking, virtually cheering on other walks, and submit your race time for a chance to win a variety of great prizes. Use our hashtag #ColorMeHappy
Prizes offered for:
• Fastest Female
• Fastest Male
• Most Colorful Child (12 & under)
• Most Colorful Outfit
• Most Colorful Stroller (for those with little ones)
• Cutest Canine Companion
• Most Money Raised
Join the fun and donate to help those affected by mental health conditions by competing in the Jenelle Hohman Color Me Happy Walk & 5K.
All participants will also receive a “swag bag” of goodies available for pickup at the NAMI office beginning in June.
NAMI HC work has expanded substantially since our 2019 Walk – tripling the number of classes and quadrupling walk-in and phone call support. We also plan to offer more programs and support groups for those working remotely or second shift.
Due to the unforeseen circumstances our world is facing right now, we thankfully offer a virtual One-to-One Peer Support.
Please consider participating and/or making a donation to help NAMI Hancock County continue its mission of promoting mental health in Hancock County to build better lives through education, support, and advocacy. Your donation equips us to continue our expansion of support, training and education.
How to Get Started:
1. Register at namihancockcounty.org/jenelle-hohman-color-me-happy
2. Download the RunKeeper app on your mobile device. If you don’t have a mobile device you are still able to record your time in Race Roster at (raceroster.com) the completion of your walk/run.
3. Map out your route & get ready to have some fun!
1. $40 for 10K- Includes participation fee & swag bag
2. $30 for 5K- Includes participation fee & swag bag
3. $10 for Child (12 & under)- Includes participation