Program at a Glance
Assist with Advertising and Marketing Expenses Only • 50% Match • Maximum Award: $1,000 for in-person events and $250 for virtual events • Applications are due 60 days prior to the start of the event • Download the Fine Print and Guidelines Here
- Submit Application – Applications are due 60 days prior to the start of the activity
- Notice of Approval – Within 15 business days of the receipt of a successful application, no earlier than 60 day deadline
- Have a Successful Event – We want to ensure you have a great event, let us know how we can assist!
- Submit Request for Reimbursement – Reimbursement form, related receipts, and proof of logo usage are due within 60 days after the completion of your event
- Reimbursement Processed – Within 30 days of the receipt of the completed reimbursement request and materials you will receive your reimbursement check
- Fill out application and budget worksheet – Complete all sections of the application. Attach extra sheets, if necessary. We understand this is your projected budget, and may change during the course of event planning. Just give us your best estimate.
- Call the CVB or set up a meeting if you have any questions – Contact us with any questions you may have about the application, marketing ideas, and the support available to you for free.
- Submit application – Submit 60 days before the start of your event. You will be notified within 15 days of the 60 day deadline if your program has been approved.
- Submit your event to the Visit Findlay Calendar – Go to VisitFindlay.com/Events to fill out the form.
- Keep copies of all receipts, quotes, and invoices for eligible items – They must be attached to the Reimbursement Request for payment.
- Submit reimbursement request – Submit no more than 60 days after the conclusion of the event or program. Must include your actual financial outcome, copies of receipts, and proof of logo usage on marketing and promotional materials.
- Watch the mail – After review, your check will be processed within 30 days.
The Hancock County Convention & Visitors Bureau Advisory Board and Staff have the right to refuse any or all applications, if they are deemed outside the boundaries of the mission of the Convention & Visitors Bureau. * All decisions are final. *
*Disbursement of funds is dependent on budgetary limitations year-to-year*
Note: Completed application must be submitted no later than 60 days prior to the start of the event.
A complete application consists of: Completed original application form, completed Budget Worksheet, and supporting documents or other pertinent information for consideration, if applicable. Questions? Contact the CVB at 419.422.3315 or email info@VisitFindlay.com.