Program at a Glance:
To assist with marketing costs of an organization rebranding or the general marketing of a venue or non-profit organization. • Organizations must fit within the CVB mission. • Campaigns must be complete within 2019 calendar year. • Applications due February 11, 2019 • Download the Guidelines and Fine Print Here
- Submit Application – Applications are due no later than Monday, February 11, 2019.
- Notice of Approval – To be received by March 15, 2019.
- Have a Successful Marketing Campaign within 2019 Calendar Year – Let the CVB know how we can assist!
- Submit Request for Reimbursement – Reimbursement form, related receipts, and proof of logo usage are due no later than December 1, 2019. Reimbursements will be accepted earlier and extensions in certain circumstances may be requested.
- Reimbursement Processed – Within 30 days of the receipt of the completed reimbursement request and materials you will receive your reimbursement check
- Fill out application and budget worksheet – Complete all sections of the application. Attach extra sheets, if necessary. We understand this is your projected budget, and may change during the course of event planning. Just give us your best estimate.
- Call the CVB or set up a meeting if you have any questions – Contact us with any questions you may have about the application, marketing ideas, and support available to you for free.
- Submit application – Submit application no later than the deadline – February 11, 2019
- Submit your event to the Visit Findlay Calendar
- Keep copies of all receipts, quotes, and invoices for eligible items – They must be attached to the Reimbursement Request for payment.
- Submit reimbursement request – Submit no later than December 1, 2019. Reimbursements must include your actual financial outcome, copies of receipts, and proof of logo usage on marketing
and promotional materials.
- Watch the mail – After review, your check will be processed within 30 days.
The Hancock County Convention & Visitors Bureau Advisory Board and Staff have the right to refuse any or all applications, if they are deemed outside the boundaries of the mission of the Convention & Visitors Bureau. * All decisions are final. *
*Disbursement of funds is dependent on the receipts collected from the bed tax from year to year*
Return additional application information to: Hancock County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Attn: Tourism Development Program, 123 East Main Cross, Findlay, Ohio 45840, FAX: 419.422.9508 or EMAIL: email@example.com.
Note: Completed application must be submitted no later than 60 days prior to the start of the event.
A complete application consists of: Completed original application form, completed Budget Worksheet, and supporting documents or other pertinent information for consideration, if applicable. Questions? Contact the CVB at 419.422.3315, or email info@VisitFindlay.com.