Brucklacher Memorial Park and The Little Red School House are located together at the corner of CR 236 and SR 568. Brucklacher Memorial Park was created in 2020 as the Kiwanis Club of Findlay’s 100th year project. The park includes a playground, sculptures, and a history walk.
The Little Red School House was built in 1882 and was restored in the 1970’s. Hancock County third graders are invited to live a day in the 1880’s and learn about Hancock County history and the school house is open during community open houses throughout the year.