ArtWalk, a favorite event in Findlay, is an event taking place twice a year – the first Fridays in May and November. This is a free event that is open to the whole family. Is it your first time at ArtWalk? Check out our first-timer’s guide here!
Find small canvases, courtesy of Tiny Art League, in Downtown – along the sidewalks and at locations indicated with a palette . Once found, go to R&J Cheesecake Shoppe (#34) to complete the mural before 8 p.m.!
1. Alexandria’s, open until 2 a.m.
Musician Adrian Smith, 5-8 p.m.
2. The Prom Alternative at Central Church
Dance event for all high school students with Masquerade theme, $24 admission, 7 – 10 p.m.
10% off graduation party DJ by MicDrop Productions registered during ArtWalk
3. The Anvil and The Gathering, open until 2 a.m.
Comedian Eddie Michaels, 8:30 p.m.
Musician Tim Oehlers, 9 p.m.-Midnight
4. Awakening Minds Art
Drop and Date Studio, 6 – 8 p.m.
5. Cammys, open until 9 p.m.
6 . Coffee Amici, open until 10 p.m.
Open Mic Night, 8 – 10 p.m.
Anastasia Armon, Drawings
Excellent Elizabeth, Table-Side Magic, 6-7 p.m.
7. Creative Fringe, open until 9 p.m.
Selling Work of Over 25 Local Artists, including Rod’s Wood by Rod Smith, Eric Siebeneck, MonGallery by Jennifer Sowders, Designs by JoTangles by Melanie Hough, Small Potatoes Design by Kari Haugh, Second Chance Boutique by Keli Martin, Rustic Bendz by Jenny Frankart, DotsInColor by Dotty Dewulf and Cindy Furtach, Pahl Photography by Ron Pahl, Earth Studio by Mark Haas, Kindred St. by Vicki Saum, Ambika’s Dot Art, Silvio Jimenez Art Prints, Once Upon A Painting by Vicky Bauman, You & Me by Steve Hoekstra, Colorinyoureyes by Kyra Martin, ChrisJen Creations by Jennifer Sewell, Maria Schwartzkopf, Howard Wilch, Terry Bowser, Kala Brewster, Ziss Custom Glass by Beth Ziss, Confection Creations by Kortney Shroyer, Mary Bogert, Jeff Farring On Photography, and White Dog Trading Company by Andrea Snyder
Julie Spitler, Reverse Glass Painting
8. DiVine Wine Bar, open until 11 p.m.
Art from Blanchard River Art Guild
9. Findlay Art League, open until 9 p.m.
Member-Only Juried Show, 5 – 9 p.m.
10. Findlay Brewing Co., open until Midnight
Musicians: Race Lerma, 5 – 8:30 p.m. and Wagner, Ross, & Friends, 9 – 11:30 p.m.
Timberfork Studio, handmade pottery
11. Findlay Wine Merchant, open until 10 p.m.
Artist Dennis Zimmerman
12. Fireside Brick Oven Pub and Grill, open until 10 p.m.
First Friday Art Party
13. First Glance Ultrasound Studio and Boutique, open until 8 p.m.
Party with a Princess, living characters and children’s activities
14. Flag City Clothing, open until 9 p.m.
Brandon Daniels, Cartoons and Illustrations
16. Food Trucks – Marathon Center, 5 – 9 p.m.
Pull Up & Grill and Taco Fiesta Hinojosa
17. Gaslight Gallery Art Studio, open until 10 p.m.
Going out of Business Sale – Art, Supplies, Lighting, and More For Sale – open 2 – 10 p.m.!
18. Gypsy Tattoo, open until 10 p.m.
Musicians: Ryan Roth & the Slideshow, 5 p.m., Rustik Waters, 7 p.m., and Lord Worfin, 9 p.m.
Laura Flickinger: Mixed Media, Oil, Acrylic Pours, Alcohol Ink
KD Artman: Mixed Media
Jeremy Dysinger: Watercolor, Mixed Media Dream Catchers
Natalie Vielhaber: Mixed Media
Mia Otto: Acrylic
Jani Collins: Collage/Assemblage
19. Hancock Historical Museum, open until 9 p.m.
Special Exhibit: “Ohio Barn Project” by artist, Dr. Robert Kroeger, Oils
Free Admission during ArtWalk
20. Hancock Hotel, open until 11 p.m.
Special Exhibit: Blanchard River Watershed Partnership Rain Barrel Show featuring area schools. Schools represented are Arlington High School, Hardin Northern High School, Liberty Benton High School, McComb High School, Riverdale High School, Columbus Grove High School, and Miller City High School.
Mexican Fiesta and Patio Opening Party featuring Eddie Molina, 5 – 10 p.m.
Fermata the Blue, LB A Capella, 6 p.m.
Artists Dona Fraley and Amita Kaushik
Grab and Go Food and Drinks Available
21. HD Lounge, open until 10 p.m.
Taylor Norberg, Mixed Media
Joseph Sterling, Airbrush & Oils
23. Jen’s Buggy Whip Cakery, open until 9 p.m.
Kevin Cullen, Pottery
Jen Sowders, Painting
24. Jones Building Studios, open until 9 p.m.
• Amy Kazmaier Brooks: Painting, Drawing, Printmaking
• Ashley Donaldson: Portraits, Dance
• Barbara Lockard: Copy-writing
• Janealla Killebrew: Watercolors
• Laura Barnhardt Corle: Watercolor
• Miss Flatbed Red: Trucking Art
• Nancy Frankenfield: Painting & Drawing
• Philip Sugden: Ink & Oil
• Ron Pahl: Photography
• Sharon Hammer Baker: Fibers & Pastels, Acrylic
• Tamera Rooney: Watercolors
25. Jones Mansion, open until 9 p.m.
Ladies Night Out featuring Ohio Log House, Simply Stamped, 415 Boutique, artist Devin Gallegos, The Main Cookie, Tastefully Simple, Damsel in Defense, White Dog Trading Co., Old Homestead Soaps & Lotions, Let’s Create, Scentsy, Kiley’s Krafts, doTERRA, Rustic Bendz
Elijah’s Victorian Taproom will be open with period cocktails, wine and beer
26. Journey Salon and Day Spa, open until 8 p.m.
Complimentary Swag Bags & Vanilla Chai Lattes, 10% off all products in The Jewel Boutique, our Fair Trade shop, and a gift card drawing
Artist Judy Fields
44. Kan Du Studio, open until 9 p.m.
Artist Eric Siebeneck
27. Latham Courtyard
Heritage Christian School Musicians
Brass Trio, 5 p.m.
Woodwind Quartet, 5:45
28. Logan’s Irish Pub, open until Midnight
Musician James Adkins, 8:30 -11:30 p.m.
29. Marathon Center for the Performing Arts, open until 8 p.m.
Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony of Phil Sugden and Al Abrams, 6:30 p.m.
Pianist Zach Thomas, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Artist Courtney Murphy in Art Gallery
Artist Phil Sugden in Atrium
30. Millstream Art Plaza, open until 8:30 p.m., weather permitting
Signs N Such Artistry by Alanna Aurand, Canvas Paintings and Reclaimed Recycled Painted Saw Blades & Signs
31. Objects of Desire Artful Living, open until 9 p.m.
Special Exhibit: Jewelry of Findlay Artist Kimberly Vaughn with special ArtWalk Sale, 50% off
Jen Sowders, Painting
32. Paint & Partake, open until 8 p.m.
Artwork by people of all ages and abilities who have created artwork over the past 10 years, celebrating Awakening Minds Art’s 10 year birthday.
33. Painters’ Pottery, open until Midnight
Paint-Your-Own Pottery Art Studio
34. R&J Cheesecake Shoppe, open until 8 p.m.
Singer/Songwriter Reagan Moloney & Guitarist Scott Frazier, 6 p.m.
Stop in before 8 p.m. to put your pieces in the Tiny Art League Mural!
35. RooBarb Studios, open until 8 p.m.
Hand-Stamped Jewelry from resident artists Jody Combs and Abby Anderson
41. Shimmery Belle Boutique, open until 8 p.m.
36. Sleek Styles Salon, open until 7 p.m.
Julie Spitler, Painting & Mosaic
37. Smarty Pants Findlay, open until 9 p.m.
Student Exhibition, Annie Hassan
38. St. Andrew’s Church, open until 9 p.m.
Art from Congregation
Artist Ruth Callihan, illustrations and children’s books
Artist Amber Kear, Personal Paintings, Pet Portraits, Murals
39. Thistle Exchange
Sidewalk Art Fair featuring local artists
40. Trends! on Main, open until 8 p.m.
Spin the Wheel for savings! Stop in between 5 – 8 p.m. and save! Live models showcasing the new spring TRENDS!
42. We Serve. Coffee, open until 9 p.m.
Musician Carlisle Smith
Artist Julie Wise
43. Wish Children’s Boutique & Pointe of Joy Dance Boutique, open until 8 p.m.
Open Arms Children’s Survivor Artwork