Main Image

Intro

Swiss Community Historical Society The Schumacher Farmstead was built in 1843 as part of the Swiss settlement in the Bluffton-Pandora area. Located on the Riley Creek, this 7 acre property included a main house, summer kitchen, workshop, large bank barn and other outbuildings. The large bank barn was built in 1854 during the Pioneer era and is one of the oldest barns in the area.

Also Seen In