Virtual ArtWalk FAQs
- Scheduled times are not guaranteed and will be handed out first come, first serve.
- ArtWalk is a free event, compensation for participation is not available.
- If a solo time slot cannot be found, or one is not desired, photos of your work can be included in an online gallery.
- All videos and photographs will be posted on the Findlay ArtWalk facebook page, and will be shared on VisitFindlay.com.
- Art may be sold during Virtual ArtWalk. However, the artist is responsible for all sales and must provide any details necessary. Nothing can be ran through Visit Findlay or the Facebook page.
ArtWalk is a cooperative planning event of the Hancock County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Marathon Center for the Performing Arts, The Jones Building Artists, and Findlay Art League. Event participation is free of charge. Promotion of this event will be handled by the Hancock County Convention & Visitors Bureau. Marketing kits will be provided to all participating locations.
Registration is due no later than Monday, October 19