Outdoor Shelter: 36 people
Activity Barn: 100 people
The McKinnis House is also located at Litzenberg. The McKinnis House was home to Charles and Mary McKinnis who arrived in Hancock County in 1822 from Chillicothe, Ohio. A log cabin was built first somewhere nearby upon arriving and later replaced by the current McKinnis House. Built circa 1847, the vernacular Greek Revival style home is furnished in a style common to rural farmhouses during the 1800's. Charles and Mary raised six children and are buried with other early settlers and family members at the little cemetery known as Indian Green located just east of the park area on U.S. Route 224. Living history programs are conducted with costumed interpreters portraying McKinnis family members and neighbors throughout the year for the general public or by request.
The Heritage Trail Center is also located at Litzenberg, and is the official trail head. The Heritage Trail covers approximately 20 miles as it follows the Blanchard River for much of its route. it connects to the Riverside Park Waterfront and Riverbend Recreation area, and trail surfaces range from paved and concrete to grass and dirt.