Register for our inaugural WinterFest! WinterFest is a collaborative program between Findlay Art League and Visit Findlay.
WinterFest will take place Fridays in December until Christmas from 6 – 8 p.m., corresponding with Downtown festivities and Kiwanis Santa’s House. WinterFest will be held in Dorney Plaza, near the City of Findlay Tree, with heaters placed near vendors.
Registration is open to Findlay Art League members only until October 13. At that time registration will be open to the public.
WinterFest Registration - Creator
Cost to participate is $10 per date or $30 for all 4 dates. Please submit your payment online here!
Cash or check payments may be dropped off at Visit Findlay office, 123 E. Main Cross St., Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. – Noon.
- Availability is first come, first serve.
- You must have submitted a completed City of Findlay building agreement. Because this event is held on City of Findlay property they must have this information on file. Please email completed forms to Kathy Launder, email@example.com.
- You may submit an application for a Vendor’s License with the Hancock County Auditor here.
- Please keep in mind this is a family-friendly event and all displays should reflect that.
- While WinterFest is well-lit you may need additional lighting for your tent. If you do not have a tent please note that on your registration and one may be provided to you.
- This is a public event – photos of your work may be posted online. By participating in WinterFest you are providing Visit Findlay with permission to post your work.
Registration is due no later than Monday, November 13. Confirmation of dates and marketing materials will be provided no later than Wednesday, November 17.