Shop Small, Support Local Reward Program
Save your receipts from local restaurants and retailers!
Starting March 26, 2020 the Hancock County Convention & Visitors Bureau in partnership with the Findlay Hancock Chamber of Commerce, is rolling out a new program for local-spending rebates in response to the impact from emergency orders to how we all do business.
For each dollar range below you can be rewarded with Community Cash to be redeemed at participating locations throughout the Hancock County Community (participating locations coming soon) beginning May 1, 2020*.
Spend $100 – $149 on goods and products, we give you $5
Spend $150 -$249 on goods and products, we give you $10
Spend $250 – $499 on goods and products, we give you $20
Spend $500 – $999 on goods and products, we give you $50
Spend $1,000 on goods and products, we give you $100
Receipts must be dated March 26 – April 30, 2020*
YOU MUST keep your original receipts for verification upon redemption. Scans or photos of receipts will also be accepted. We will honor receipts until funds are exhausted in the order they are received via this process as well as walk-ins when we re-open. Receipts can begin to be dropped off beginning April 12.
We hope to encourage our community to support its small retailers and restaurants during this difficult time.
How it works:
- You spend money on goods and products at locally owned Findlay or Hancock County retailers or restaurants. (Only locally owned, non-franchised locations will be accepted, need not be a Chamber Member)
- Save your original receipt from your transaction.
- Bring your receipts to 123 E. Main Cross Street after April 12, 2020*.
- Get Community Cash for qualifying purchases.
- Spend your rebate bucks at participating local retailers and restaurants.
Other ways you can help support our community:
- Gift Certificates or Gift Cards
- Pay it forward – Buy a gift card or certificate for someone else
- Carry Out or Delivery Meals
- Shop your small retailer’s online stores
- Buy someone in need a meal
Buy a membership
Make a donation to a local non-profit
- Share positive feedback!
The Fine Print
• Maximum of $1,000 in receipts from any one family.
• Excludes grocery store receipts
• Not for use on account payments
• YOU MUST keep your original receipts for verification upon redemption. We will honor receipts until funds are exhausted in the order they are received via this process as well as walk-ins when we re-open.
• *Due to the nature of the Stay at Home order, all dates and details are subject to change
Need to contact us? Email Info@VisitFindlay.com or call 419-422-3315!