That’s right – it’s that time again. Make your reservations for February 21-27 for this year’s Greater Findlay Restaurant Week.
This year we have 18 locations participating and it is time for you to make some decisions. But, first, how does this work?
Restaurant Week locations will be offering a three course meal at a set price point – $10, $20, $30, or $40 per person (does not include drinks, tax, or gratuity) and several locations are offering specialty drinks for you to enjoy as well. Restaurant Week is for dinner and dine-in only.
Those new to Restaurant Week can check out our step-by-step guide below, while our old pros can head straight to the menus. Don’t forget! If a Restaurant Week menu isn’t what you’re craving you can always order on the restaurant’s normal menu.
Our Step-by-Step Guide to making Restaurant Week a Success
1. See what restaurants are participating and check out all the menus.
2. Choose the restaurants you will be enjoying. Reservations or call-ahead seating is recommended at many locations.
3. Arrive at the restaurant of your choice during the week of February 21 – 27, 2022. Where reservations or call-ahead seating isn’t available, be prepared for a wait. The Bourbon Affair is offering a Restaurant Week drinks/appetizer special, or you can take advantage of DORA while in Downtown.
4. Ask for the Restaurant Week menu and choose 1 option per course.
5. Enjoy! Don’t forget: Restaurant Week prices do not include gratuity, tax, or drinks (unless otherwise specified).
6. Repeat. There is no limit to how many restaurants you can enjoy during Restaurant Week!
Participating restaurants are:
Alexandria’s, Amy May’s Downtown, The Bourbon Affair, Circle of Friends, Dark Horse Restaurant, The Fern Cafe, Findlay Brewing Company, Garden Grille at Hilton Garden Inn, The Gathering, Gillig Winery, Logan’s Irish Pub, Mancy’s Steakhouse at Hancock Hotel, Modcraft Brewing: Pop-Up Kitchen Can2BBQ, Oler’s Bar & Grill, Smokin’ Buckeye BBQ, Tavern at the Inn, Vivir Modern Mexican, and Wildcat Cafe.
The hardest part will be choosing which restaurants to visit and when! Enjoy your tasty tour of Findlay and Hancock County!
Restaurant Week menus are subject to change. Select items are available for dine-in only. Cost does not include drinks, tax, or gratuity. Reservations or call-ahead seating suggested at many locations.